Monday, December 12, 2011

Has Anyone Seen My Socks?

Everyone sing with me...

Oh where, are my socks?
 Oh where, are my socks?
  Oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where.....
are my socks!
 
 
Does anyone else find it really odd how the dryer seems to eat socks? 

Seriously, I have a bag hanging in my closet that contains socks that no longer have a match.

I know what you are thinking, maybe you matched them wrong, maybe you got rid of one because of a hole. 

No, there are socks in this bag that there is no mistake on it's match.  We are talking bright, colorful, printed socks, that have one missing.  And yes all the laundry is caught up and rooms are fully clean so they aren't hiding there.

How does this happen?  I have looked in, under, behind, and even in the lint compartment of the dryer and they are not there.  This mystery seems to baffle me.

If someone knows the secret to this please do share.  Until then I will continue to be baffled that my paired sock supply is dwindling and that my bag of single socks seems to be increasing with no end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment